By Douglas A. Luke
Read or Download A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!) PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
* makes use of a pedagogical strategy that makes a mathematically tough topic more uncomplicated and extra enjoyable to benefit* Self-contained and standalone textual content that could be utilized in the school room, for a web direction, for self-study, as a reference* utilizing MAPLE permits the reader to simply and quick switch the types and parameters
Masking either concept and innovative experiments, Quantum Computing: From Linear Algebra to actual Realizations explains how and why superposition and entanglement give you the huge, immense computational strength in quantum computing. This self-contained, classroom-tested publication is split into sections, with the 1st dedicated to the theoretical facets of quantum computing and the second one fascinated about a number of applicants of a operating quantum machine, comparing them in keeping with the DiVincenzo standards.
In SAS information through instance, Ron Cody deals up a cookbook technique for doing data with SAS. established in particular round the most ordinarily used statistical projects or techniques--for instance, evaluating potential, ANOVA, and regression--this e-book presents an easy-to-follow, how-to method of statistical research now not present in different books.
This booklet introduces readers to the elemental techniques of and most modern findings within the region of differential equations with doubtful elements. It covers the analytic strategy and numerical technique for fixing doubtful differential equations, in addition to their purposes within the box of finance. in addition, the ebook offers a few new strength study instructions for doubtful differential equation.
- Statistical Analysis of Climate Series
- Matlab by Example: Programming Basics (Elsevier Insights)
- Social Science Research Design and Statistics: A Practitioner's Guide to Research Methods and SPSS Analysis
- Statistical Analysis with R
Additional resources for A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!)
A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!) by Douglas A. Luke